Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Hurricane with the Bishop's

My mom wanted to use our units in Hurricane for a Bishop family reunion so the day after school was out, we headed down there.

Dixie Rock with cousins




Swimming!

Grandpa's Pond




My mom paid half the price for Tuachan tickets so we went and saw Mary Poppins there. I wasn't too excited about Mary Poppins, and it wasn't totally amazing, but it was so fun to introduce the kids to the Tuachan for the first time!


I wasn't originally planning on Ava going, but there was an extra ticket so she used it. She didn't make it to the end of the show. :)

Mark wanted to take the whole family into Zions for some easy hikes but somehow I convinced everyone to come with us and hike the Red Cliffs Trail hike instead. This hike had been on my bucket list for a long time and I was a little nervous to have everyone go there because I wasn't sure how it would be, but it ended up absolutely perfect and I'm so glad we did it!

Driving to the hike we drove all the way past Quail Creek, we hadn't seen this end of the lake before and my heck it was so beautiful. We had to stop for a picture.

The hike was so perfect! Very short, 15 minutes to the end, and even had dinosaur prints to look at before we started hiking. I can't wait to do this hike again!!






More swimming time with cousins!

Love these poolside naps!

After we got home from St. George, Amy was still in town and Kristen was gone to Girl's Camp so we did some adventuring with this group. Walking out by Utah Lake.

We had a pond day. It was super fun!




0 comments: