Monday, August 8, 2022

Sea World

Monday was our Sea World Day. We bought tickets when they were on sale from the 4th of July sale. They were like $60 each and we didn't have to pay for Jackson.

Started out great, and then we were HOT. Oh my heavens it was so hot. The temperature was only like 77 or something which is what we were expecting but I think we had no clue how the humidity would change that. We were seriously just soaked in sweat. 

Sea World was really fun with a mix of huge, crazy rides, lots of little kid rights, and then we were running around trying to make all the show times for the dolphin show and whale show. 





This was part of the dolphin show but there were actually two whales, can't remember what type. I think I mostly took videos of the dolphin show so I don't have a good picture, but it was fun to watch. We went 1/2 hour early to get a good seat like my friend suggested and we ended up just sitting there baking in the sun. I don't think it was worth the good seats.

We saw the seal show as well which was pretty cheesy. I'm glad we didn't wait at all for that one, just happened to walk by right after it started.


The touch pools were cool. 







The whale show was great. Jackson fell asleep during it. Did I mention it was hot though? Oh so hot.


Fun to see the beluga whale and some walruses.





We happened to walk by when this dare devil show was starting so we stopped to watch. It was pretty decent.






I feel so bad. At the end of the night we were gonna ride Atlantis but the line was so long. And we were so hot so we just stood where you can get splashed from the ride. Well, I made the girls stand a little too close and they got completely drenched!! Oops.




These fish that eat your dead skin were so cool. I've always wanted to put my feet in a pool with these fish, and I still want to because they said no feet ha ha, but it was so fun to feel them on your hands!




We got to the park before it opened and left about a half hour before it closed. If we would have waited another half hour we could have watched fireworks but we were tired and done! We left and got dinner at Chick Fil A. It was such a good day!



0 comments: