Saturday, September 10, 2022

St. George Labor Day Trip

Love seeing all the cute all about me posters at school! Ava is loving Kindergarten.

Been enjoying some days at the sand park while the other kids are at school.



For Labor Day weekend we headed down to Hurricane with all the owners of our units, minus Karen who was in Arizona with Jordan and Annie and their new baby.

It was nice going on a trip down there where we didn't have to miss any school.

It was a super chill trip (too chill for my liking) where we just swam and hung around.








I was so worried because the forecast showed 107 degree weather, but it really didn't feel that bad. We really enjoyed the pool time!








Love when he falls asleep at the pool. I know this isn't going to last long so I am soaking it up!


Drove by the temple and went to the park that's right by it for the first time.



Back home and I begged to teach joy school on Wednesday since I missed my turn from Labor Day.

Tyler has had two soccer games so far. They won the first one and then got killed in this one. He is a great little defender and is so freaking fast I love watching him run down the field. 


 

0 comments: