Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Start of Summer

Summer started off with a bang! The same day school got out we went right to the sand park and played with Kristen's kids who were there for nature group.




Jackson was wanting all sorts of pictures taken of him.



Tyler and Maximus played night games a few times before Maximus moved.

The weekend of school getting out all the girls were gone at parties and so Brandon and I took the boys to Nickel City. We always have so much fun there.

The Monday after school got out was Memorial Day. My mom planned a pond day and so we hit that up before we left to go to a BBQ with Brandon's family.






What a great day with lots of cousin time!


Tuesday we went to Airborne. The kids were conquering their fears on the ninja course. I was so proud of them!

Each of the kids get a turn inviting a friend so we started out with Alex.







Such a fun time!

The evening of Memorial Day I got in a bike crash with Tommy and got this nasty bruise on my thigh.

Wednesday we woke up and decided to go to the zoo! I mean seriously, we hit the ground running as soon as school was out!






We recreated some photos from the last time we were there.

I seriously love taking my kids to the zoo and I'm so glad we went on a whim this day. It was the most perfect zoo day I think I've ever had. The weather was amazing. The animals were super active. We saw a couple different animals being fed, it was just awesome! I love when the polar bear swims up to the window over and over!



 

0 comments: