Friday, May 24, 2019

Dance

Mckinley and Kallie had their end of year dance recital the week Jackson was born. I felt so bad having Shannon do everything but I don't know what I would have done without her. She took them to all their practices and performances. 

This was Kallie's first recital and she did so great and absolutely loved it! She's been nervous for it for over a year. I couldn't even convince her to take dance last year because she was terrified of performing. They both did great and had so much fun dancing with cousins.

Brandon and I were both planning on going to the Saturday night performance...until Jackson was born early. Brandon ended up going to the dress rehearsal on Thursday while I stayed home with Jackson and then Brandon stayed home with him while I went on Saturday night.

It was a little crazy going 4 days after having a baby. I tried to take it easy but I could definitely feel it with all the walking and stuff.

Mckinley and Kallie with all their flowers from Brandy, Shannon, and Ross. They got spoiled!

0 comments: