Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Another School Year Starts!

Kallie and Sophie are the heart attack queens. Lincoln and Megan moved into Dallin's townhome in our neighborhood so they decided they wanted to heart attack them. 


We have been wanting to ride the front runner for a long time so when there was a free day, we hopped on, rode it down to the Provo station, and then rode it back. Sounds pretty lame, but the kids really enjoyed it, and Mckinley wasn't feeling too hot so I was glad we at least got to do that much. I love having these young kids who are so full of life and so happy and easily entertained. They appreciate the small things and I know they won't always be this way, so I am soaking it up while I can.



Ava has been begging for a bob so I finally made an appointment and we let her get one. We lost all the blond tips, but it's adorable!


Super fun swimming day with Grandpa and Marmee to the Provo Rec.



Jackson fell asleep on Mckinley's lap at the end. Dang I am so excited for this kid to be done with naps. He does skip them occasionally, but for the most part he still needs them.


The day before school started Ross rented a big water slide bounce house and we had a fun day over there with cousins. Mckinley started out the day with long hair.

I took her half way through to her hair appointment and she chopped it off. She hated it the first day because it was too short but I think she is used to it now and just letting it grow out. I think next time we will keep it below her shoulders.


School started! Hallelujah! This summer was so rough for me. I was super depressed and just had such a hard time. I couldn't wait for school to start. We were forced to have an 8:00 start time which we hate, but at least they can go!

The first day of school was Ross's birthday and he took us all to the curiosity museum for a $2 Tuesday and the kids had a blast with all their cousins.





After that we went and ate at Chubby's. It was my first time. It was so fun and had the perfect closed off room for the cousins to run around and be crazy in.



 

0 comments: