Thursday, January 20, 2022

BYU Volleyball

The kids had a couple of unexpected at home learning days over MLK day weekend so we tried to do some fun stuff. We actually planned to go stay in St. George for the weekend but that plan didn't work out. We went bowling with cousins.



Another day I took the kids to the Orem rec center to play and swim.

Tyler and his cute friend Maximus had a hot chocolate stand. They asked me if they could do one and I said no and the next day they played at Maximus's house and his mom was nice enough to say yes. They were so cute! We drove over and bought some hot chocolate.

On the way home from picking up Tyler, we saw a group of 17 deer in the tall grass by the clubhouse. It was so cool! I've never seen that many deer in one spot before.

Ross bought season tickets to the men's BYU volleyball games and we were lucky enough to be able to join him one weekend in January. It had been years and years since I had been to a game. We had such a great time and Tyler and Kallie did a great job holding down the fort at home. :) We got Taco Bell and their lobby was closed (we are living in SUCH weird times right now) so we took the food and ate it at BYU and then went to the game. It was such an amazing night.

I got to see my friend Anna from high school and my friend Cyleste from our town home ward while we were there.

Hoping we are lucky enough to get invited to another game with Ross this season!


 

0 comments: