Thursday, January 27, 2022

Temple Baptisms

Our amazing young women leaders set up a temple baptism date for January 26th knowing that we would have a whole bunch of new girls wanting to go for their first time. They gave priority to the youngest girls and also made sure that any parents who wanted to go could attend as well. So Brandon and I got to go with Mckinley for her first time. It was a great experience! Very special.


I thought I would finally take a picture of us at our annual Chinese New Year dinner that my parents do. It's Brandon's favorite event of the entire year with my family. The food is always so incredible and the kids love getting money in their red envelopes.


Beef and Broccoli is my favorite Chinese dish and my parents actually didn't make it this year. I love it so much that last year on my birthday I asked my parents to come teach me how to make it and buy me all the ingredients I would need so I could make it on my own. It took me 9 months to get around to it, but the day after Chinese New Year dinner I made beef and broccoli on my own (with Brandon's help). And it was so stinking yummy!!! I'm so glad I finally did it so now I have the confidence to do it again!

Another fun bowling experience!




Brandon grew some nice facial hair and had a goatee first, then this handlebar mustache, then a regular mustache with a french tickler. Ha ha. This is the only stage I got a picture of, but all of it looked amazing!



 

0 comments: