Sunday, April 10, 2022

Another Salt Lake Adventure

Our adventures in Salt Lake on Wednesday really left me wanting more so on Saturday we headed up as a family after lunch. We went straight to the Capitol Building. The blossoms outside were so pretty!

I had never been to the capitol building and I just enjoyed it so much! Everything was so beautiful. It was so fun for me to go there!


The inside was so gorgeous!






From there we went to the Conference Center and walked all around it.

The kids had never been there and I had never really been there like this either, where you could just walk around and look at everything. It was so wonderful!


On our way home we had to stop by Scheel's so the kids could ride the ferris wheel with Brandon.



Usually I dread Spring Break and it's really hard for me but this year was the funnest Spring Break I have ever had and I just loved it and soaked it all up. There was plenty of fighting and the kids were driving me crazy fighting over where they got to sit in the car, and we were in and out of the car sooo much this week. But all in all, it was an amazing week and I'm so grateful for all the memories we made! I actually had a lot more plans up my sleeve that we didn't even get to!

0 comments: