Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Early Easter

We celebrated Easter early with the Salmon's because Ross and Karen had a trip planned to England over Easter to visit Jordan and Annie. The weather was great and we had a wonderful time.




The next day was General Conference and in between sessions we went outside and Brandon taught Ava how to ride a bike. She picked it up so quickly! Her cute pink bike has a flat tire and so I was very grateful I had gotten this bike from my friend Sarah. She couldn't find the training wheels for it which worked out perfectly.

Monday was the first official day of Spring Break. The kids and I started out going down to the lake and riding scooters to the sand park. We had such a great time.


After that I headed to lunch for my neighbor Michelle's birthday and Brandon took the kids to Wendy's for lunch.


Had my last follow up with my doctor that afternoon and then later we rode bikes to pick up Ava and Tyler from Hudson and Harper's house. Ava rode her bike all the way there! It's a pretty long ride!

Jackson fell asleep on the way home, of course!

Tuesday was supposed to be rainy and cold so we planned a day of inside activities. We spent the morning at Airborne. My friend Shannon Cluff came with me and we chatted for two hours while the kids played. It was great!

That afternoon the kids all had friends over for a movie.

That evening these three got to to go a Jazz game with Brandon and I went to the Church with Ava and Jackson to play on a bounce house Megan had rented. We had pizza and hung out there with Megan, Lincoln, Emmy, and Ryder.

 

0 comments: