Sunday, April 30, 2023

The rest of April

Jackson screamed bloody murder at his first dental check up six months ago. And then this time he was magically perfect! He was seriously so good and just acted like one of the big kids. What a relief!

It was the same way for his pediatrician check up. He was so adorable and just did everything they asked him to do and would even whisper stuff to me like "Can I tell him I'm 4?" And then he would say to Dr. Bailey, I'm 4! It was awesome. He has been so bad at every doctor appointment his whole life up until now. I wonder if doing joy school this year made a huge difference. I think it did.

Beautiful sunset. I will always love our view.

Spring soccer season was good. Ava and Tyler both played.

We had a really fun evening at Nielsen's Grove Park one night. Winter lasted forever this year so we really appreciated any warm days we had in April.

No more baby swings for our family! This guy loves under dogs on the big swings.

A rare moment when these two were getting along.

Tyler and Brandon love throwing a football with each other.






Took the joy school boys for an outing to the library. We just started doing fun stuff towards the end of the school year. These boys were so great and I absolutely loved this year of joy school so much!

We took every chance we could to play with the kitties at Caleb's house. They were so much fun! I was a little allergic.



Scooter rides by the lake are still my favorite thing ever.

We were able to go tour the MTC with our youth and it was awesome! The have some of the most beautiful artwork there!!





 

0 comments: