Monday, April 17, 2023

Spring Weather

After the longest winter ever, it finally warmed up while we were in Houston and the weather was better in Orem than it was for us in Houston. Go figure.

We had joy school outside and I was worried the boys were gonna get sunburned. And then of course it got cold again and Tyler had some miserably cold soccer games.

While we were in Houston the Robbins' other cat had a litter of kittens! I love these little kitties so much. We hold them whenever we can.

Ava had her first soccer game. She is having a blast playing on a team with a whole bunch of her little friends.


Found Jackson in the tub like this. I love watching him write his name on things!

Ava asked me to take them to the sand park one day. I thought it was going to be way too cold but it ended up being really beautiful and the sun actually felt warm on my jeans while I was laying there on a blanket. I was so glad we went!

Jackson sleeping, lol.


Walking to church again!

Jackson's primary teacher sent me these pictures while I was in Sunday School.

I laughed out loud at this one! He has the best sunbeam teachers ever!!

Ross invited us over for a belated Easter Egg hunt at his house. The kids had a good time.







This was the first litter of kitties that are about 5 or 6 weeks old.

And we got to be the first ones to hold the new kitties! They are so tiny and were barely starting to open their eyes.


Jackson. Sleeping. Always.


 

0 comments: