Friday, June 23, 2023

Girl's Camp!

Mckinley and I headed off to Girl's Camp June 20th through the 23rd. Our poor stake leaders had to scramble and plan a whole new camp in 6 days when Shalom cancelled on us. We went to the Old Pinery in Nephi and totally roughed it but we survived!

They had archery, axe throwing, a challenge course, a water slide, and more. We had lots of down time just relaxing and braiding hair. Kellie Eddy did all the food and it was so yummy. It was a lot of work. I didn't sleep a single wink the first night which totally ruined most of the next day for me but I recovered and by the end of it I was begging Becca to let me stay in and go next year with Kallie! Girl's Camp is the best!




Someone caught this cute lizard that was totally chill and Savvy Eddy ended up bringing it home with her!



Mckinley has the best group of girls her age.

Our hike was a super short walk up to a beautiful lookout. It really was gorgeous there.


I got the insomniac award, very fitting.

Mckinley got the Dad award for always wearing her fanny pack. The YCL's do the best job of giving out awards! Camp was so successful this year and just so beautiful.


0 comments: