Monday, August 14, 2023

Last days of summer

I love going up to the Capitol Building. It's so gorgeous.





We went to the Pioneer Museum next door as well.



On our way to Wendy's for lunch we drove past a cathedral and decided to make a stop in. So pretty!




Scheels on the way home for a Ferris wheel ride. I love our Salt Lake adventure days!





Back to school night for Mckinley. I didn't realize you keep the same locker all through junior high.

Our friend McKay let us borrow his Thanksgiving Point pass for the day. We hit up 4 different places in one day! Lots of fun!

The butterfly biosphere was a little underwhelming for me. The butterflies are terrified of you unless you find an injured one and then you can hold it ha ha.









Dinosaur museum.


We went to farm country for a quick minute. It was so hot! But I think Ava and Jackson enjoyed their pony rides.


Curiosity museum was everyone's favorite I think.












0 comments: