In celebration of Valentine's Day this week, I thought I would list a few of the many reasons why I LOVE Brandon.
1. The man can COOK.
2. He knows everything there is to know about everything and remembers everything he reads/hears/learns. I'm so jealous.
3. Let's face it. He is good looking.
4. He is so patient with me. Even when I don't deserve it.
5. He has an amazing taste in music and is behind the awesome music on our blog that you all love.
6. He is always so interested in all my friends, people I work with, people I serve with in Church, even if he doesn't know who they are.
7. I love, love, love, when he plays the guitar. I only wish he did it more often. (Hint, hint.)
8. I love his hands. He has perfect hands.
9. I love how good he is with kids. All of my nieces/nephews absolutely adore him. He will be such a good dad some day.
10. He is so good at what he does. And I'm glad he does it. I tried selling insurance and I hated it. It's definitely not for me.
11. He is so good at fixing things. Even if it's replacing the radiator in our car, with no previous experience. Who does that?
12. I love going to the movies with him.
13. Actually, I love going anywhere with him. I love that he is usually willing to go run my errands with me.
14. I love that he actually likes going to the grocery store with me and will even go on his own sometimes.
15. I love how tall he is. Makes me feel small.
16. I love how much he loves his family. Especially his mom. He treats her like gold.
17. He loves to surprise me. With anything.
18. I love how helpful he is when it comes to making dinner or cleaning up dinner, even over at his parents' house.
19. He is a good driver with absolutely no road rage at all.
20. He is so calm all the time and totally helps me calm down when I'm stressed out. Which is often. Very often.
21. I love cuddling with him. I completely converted him to be a cuddler and now I think he likes it more than me.
22. I love playing games with him.
23. I love going on trips with him and packing our stuff in the same bag.
24. I love all of our traditions we've started together.
25. I love staying up late in bed and talking for hours.
26. I love driving to and from work together with him and eating lunch together almost every day.
27. I love that I know him so well that it's actually getting a lot harder for him to surprise me.
28. I love when he writes me love notes.
29. I love that he wants to be healthy and helps me to do the same.
30. I love him for marrying me! No easy task for those of you who know me well. ;)