Thursday, February 18, 2010

30 Weeks

Last Saturday a bunch of girls from work went to Brick Oven for lunch and a combined baby shower for me and Susan. It was so much fun. Thanks everyone for coming and for the cute cute gifts! I just love looking at these little outfits and trying to get myself to believe that one day I'll have a little baby who I can put in them!

Speaking of that little baby, she has now been cooking for 30 WEEKS. So hard to believe. Here are some 30 week belly shots.


I'm actually getting a little sad thinking she will only be in my belly for 10 more weeks. I love feeling and watching her kick around in there.


I feel pretty good as long as I keep taking Zofran and Unisom. Anytime I try to go off, I throw up. But I haven't had any heartburn yet and I sleep pretty well for the most part, thanks to the back massage Brandon gives me every night before bed. I really can't complain. I am just so happy to be here.

14 comments:

Stacey said...

10 weeks is still a while so you will still have that time to enjoy it. It's fun having them out too. You are going to be such a cute little mom.

Amanda&Wade said...

You look great Steph!! I loved being pregnant too, it's such a miraculous thing! But it's even better when you hold that little muffin!!! Ah, I want another one! ahahahahaha! Maybe I should wait a little while though :)

Laura said...

You look so beautiful! It really goes by fast. The sadest part is how fast they grow once they are here. Though it is wonderful each step of the way. Enjoy!!

Ryan + Jess said...

30 weeks? I can't believe it!! The countdown begins :) You look great, Steph.

The Ensign's said...

SERIOUSLY you pull off being pregnant like a rock star. you look great. You're one of those girls that glow when your pregnant.

Stacey said...

And who's party would you rather come to? I mean really? Cassie from high school is doing my class. I can't remember her maiden name but her married name is Sanderson. I need to check my yearbook because I am so used to seeing her new last name that I can't even think of her maiden name. I'm a dork. But it should be good anyway.

Emily said...

i love being pregnant too...the baby bonding time that is (not the sick, achy body part). jeffrey used to massage my back every night before bed too...thank goodness for wonderful husbands!!! enjoy these next few weeks!!

Stacey said...

Cassie Carter. I feel so bad that I had to look in the yearbook.

Joanna said...

Looking cute girl! The time goes by quickly, and it speeds by even faster once they are here...enjoy every minute :)

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

You look so cute! We are sad that we won't be around when your little one is born :( We are moving for Kevin's job and a life more out in the country. Jamin needs room to move around and to run with the cows!

Jilleen said...

You look great! I'm glad you're feeling good. Hopefully the heartburn will skip on by!

Jamie said...

In that 2nd picture of you I cant' believe how much you look like your older sister and your mom. cute.
I'm glad you're enjoying your pregnancy. Papaya tablets from the health food store are great for heartburn if you get it... I'm just sayin.

Mike and Lisa said...

If you still love having her inside of you then I can only imagine how much this little girl is going to be loved when she is out of you and you are comfortable again!

Wendy said...

You look so cute! I can't believe she is almost here. Seems like just yesterday we found out.