Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Mazatlan

The next day our stop was Mazatlan.

Waiting for everyone so we could get off the boat together.

We got a driver who took us to a cathedral and the market. This market totally reminded me of the Philippines.




Especially the pig heads. I have almost this exact picture from my mission.


The cathedral was really beautiful.

Next our driver took us to watch some cliff divers.

I think this picture is Jordan but I did get a video of one guy diving off this cliff. Takes lots of guts I'm sure.

Next our driver took us to the beach. The water was sooo warm! Like a bathtub. It felt amazing. Fun to swim out in the ocean and just relax. And eat delicious mangoes.


Last he took us to a place to get tacos. They were delicious.


Back on the boat for some mini golf and food and relaxation playing games and hanging out.




0 comments: