Saturday, September 30, 2017

More Wedding

I couldn't get these pictures to add to my last post. 

Karen pulled off an amazing luncheon, especially for being out of town. She had everything so organized and we just helped a tiny bit.




Annie and I unknowingly bought the exact same dress. Ha ha! So fun.

K, seriously, the pool was incredible. Such a fun place to stay.


These two! When will they ever stop napping????

Brandon crashed on me both nights.

Ava kind of had a fever the day after the wedding, which meant lots of snuggles and having her fall asleep in bed with me for the first time ever! Luckily nothing ever came of it.

Mckinley scares me a little. I think she thinks she can just swim across the ocean. She has a little too much confidence in the pool. But she is doing great with swimming. I'm glad she loves it so much.


0 comments: