Saturday, September 22, 2018

Salt to Saint

Brandon rode in the Salt to Saint bike relay with his brothers and dad for the third year in a row. This year we decided to all go down and stay for a day after the race. It was a fun short trip.

I drove with the kids and met up with all the bikers off the freeway in Nephi. This is us in the back of the RV.


I was really proud of myself for driving alone with my 4 kids down to St. George. Shannon, Shellee, Annie, and I all stayed at a condo with our kids the first night while the bikers were still on their way.

It was a tight squeeze with 4 adults and 12 kids!

The next morning we went and saw the bikers come through the finish line.



While Brandon and Ava napped, I took the big three kids to see my friend Kristen. We had such a great afternoon together!


The kids loved swimming and Tyler went floatie free and was swimming all over the pool. Kallie swam a lot on her own but didn't really go to the deep end. And Ava is finally happy wearing floaties! A milestone for sure.




On Sunday we drove to the St. George temple and walked around the grounds and talked to our kids about the things we do inside temples.




0 comments: