Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January

Ava waited patiently in this long line of animals to get a check up from Kallie. Ha ha. So cute!

A fun evening at my mom's while Brandon had to take a quick trip to St. George.

Brandon took Tyler on a date to see Spiderman at the movies so eventually we made some one on one dates with the girls. Mckinley and I had dinner at Subway (that girl can down a 6 inch, no problem, I love it) and then went and saw Mary Poppins at the theater.


Ava listening to Kallie's heartbeat.

Kallie and I went to the dollar store, then a quick stop by Walmart where we got drenched in the parking lot on the way out in a crazy rain storm, and then had frosties at Wendy's.

Over the MLK Day weekend we went down to St. George (Hurricane) to do some work on the house there. I took a good before picture of the kids at the pool. Can't wait till the pool is finished.

We ended up catching a terrible cold virus from our cousins while we were there and spent the next week (plus) sick and missing school and absolutely miserable. Finally recovering now.

First french braid for Ava!


In the middle of our terrible sick week, Ava fell and completely displaced her tooth! I didn't even know that was possible. I didn't even know that was possible! It happened at like 4 in the afternoon and I didn't notice it at all. Her mouth was bleeding a little and I rinsed it out but I didn't look inside. Brandon noticed when he was getting her ready for bed that evening.

We ended up calling the dentist and had to wake up Ava and Brandon moved her tooth back into place. Poor girl! It was bleeding and she was just screaming. We had to try to hold it in place for like 8 minutes. And then for a couple days she had a hard time eating on it and complained about it hurting. It was such a crazy experience and I can't believe you can just reach your hand in someone's mouth and move their tooth like that! Here are the after pictures.

I wish I had a before picture of her clenching her teeth because that tooth went completely behind her bottom teeth. So glad it's fixed! Brandon is amazing!

0 comments: