Saturday, January 18, 2020

January

Brandon got a gift card to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday from my parents. We took all the kids and had a great time.

Brandon on the saddle.


Tyler and Mckinley started basketball in January and Brandon is coaching both their teams. Its been a lot of fun and nice to have something to do on Saturdays in the yucky winter.


We decided Jackson looks like Jack Jack with his hair spiked and like Boss Baby with his hair down.


Tyler's games are at vineyard and Mckinley's are at Franklin so it is a rush when they are back to back which they usually are.


Took the kids to Nuskin one day for a vitamin taste test. It was fun to see Grandpa at work.


Tyler got a handsome haircut from our neighbor.


We went to Pizza Factory for Brandon's birthday and decided sadly we might be done with that place. They don't have our favorite pizzaand salad deal anymore.

I was so lucky to be able to meet up with my friend Lisa when she came to Utah for her Grandpa/s birthday. A big snow storm almost scared me away from driving to Salt Lake but I'm so glad I went because the roads were totally fine and it was so fun catching up with her. I took full advantage of Jackson's sleeping in his car seat phase while it lasted.

Jackson growing up!

0 comments: