Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Easter

Easter was so great this year! Ross brought the Easter egg hunts to each of our houses so we didn't all have to get together and it was so fun hiding the eggs in our own yard and having it be more intimate.

First of all when the kids work up in the morning we sent them on a treasure hunt. 

It ended in the dryer with a basket of treats.


Then Grandpa came over for a really spiritual Easter Sacrament Meeting and then a fun Easter egg hunt.










Then the kids hid the gum for Mom and Dad to find.


We have been going to the school and picking up free lunch and breakfast every day and the kids absolutely love it.

Decorating Easter egg cookies.





We finally got to go on a bike ride as a family! At first Brandon was telling me I couldn't ride because of my broken wrist but I just put my brace back on (I was out of it by this point) and it worked out really well! It was so fun and we love just going to the church parking lot and riding around there.

Ava has been putting her own make up on every day. This particular day she chose really dark eye shadow and she looked like a raccoon for a couple of days. Ha ha.

Mrs. Heaps had us meet her at the school on April 22nd to pick up all the stuff Tyler and Kallie had in their desks. She gave them their end of year gift. It was pretty much saying goodbye. I can't believe we are homeschooling for the rest of the school year. And honestly with the way things are going with this quarantine I am wondering if the kids will even go back to school in August.

Jackson was blowing on my cheek and it looked like he was kissing me. This kid is pretty fussy so we really enjoy the times when he is happy. He got happier after he learned to crawl and now it's like he is mostly whining if he is awake.

Proof of the cute crawling baby.

Ava loves Jackson so much and always talks about how cute he is.

I love pushing these two together in the double stroller!

Jason took the kids on rides around the neighborhood in the back of his truck. We didn't play with these guys for like a month and then this week we kind of gave up and Kallie has been playing with Sophie again.

0 comments: