Monday, August 31, 2020

Ava starts Joy School

Jackson started doing this super cute trick and putting his leg in the air. He is so cute and we are all smitten with him.


First time in a long time going to a store for these two. Stupid Covid.


Michelle Whitaker invited us to go boating with their family at Deer Creek. This was our kids first time ever on a boat. I had a ton of anxiety about it before we went, but it ended up being a day of absolute fun! A big part of that was Karen offering to babysit Jackson, which she ended up doing for I think 6 hours! We were so grateful for that.










We went straight from there to the splash pad for Liam's birthday party.



Ava got to start Joy School! I got it set up with these cute girls and I was first to teach. Oh, what it does to my heart to teach Joy School. I love it so much. Like seriously it's my favorite thing ever. It has been so great!





 

0 comments: