Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Official

After 2 and a half years of Shellee being an "unofficial" part of our family, it is finally official. I have a new sister-in-law! Dallin and Shellee got married on Friday in the Draper Temple. It was such a fun day and a fun weekend since all the family was in town.

Coming out of the temple. Man, Dallin was laying on the kisses! It was so cute.

.
One of our hundreds of self portraits. :) It was soooo windy and freezing outside the temple, but the rest of the day was actually pretty nice. They lucked out for sure with the weather.
.
A guy in Brandon's parents' ward catered the lunch and the food was amazing. All of the siblings told stories about Dallin and Shellee and then we watched the cutest little video of their "love story." I had a really good time. I love weddings!
.
I just had to add this picture in here. Brynlee is so stinking cute and all the little girls had the most adorable pink dresses!
.
Brandon and I at the reception before it started.
.
Me and Bran with the bride and groom.
.
Anyone that knows me knows I love candy so this table might have been my favorite part of the reception.

.
I thought their wedding cake was so pretty.

.
We told Dallin to keep it PG-13 but apparently he didn't hear us...

.
The bride and groom enjoying their first dance. I know weddings make for long days and tired feet, but I still love them.

.
Also this weekend we got to celebrate Gary's 30th birthday with him.

.
And, since all the family was in town Gary and Tara decided to bless their little baby Sam while they were here. He is the cutest little thing ever, I just can't get enough of him!
.
Now almost all the out of towners have gone home and we're back to regular life...which means work. Yuck. I guess I can't complain though, I have 6 more weeks of work and then a 6 week break (if you can call it that) while I figure out how to be a mother. I'm pretty sure I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Cute belly! You still look really good.

Barb said...

I like her wedding color!

About being a mother: I have no idea either, but I have someone that talks to me! I need that two years before they talk to figure things out!!! At least I lucked out with an angel kid...

Stacey said...

You will figure the whole mothering thing out. The wedding looks beautiful and I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself.

Suz said...

Hey there, I ( Suz from CT) found you on Mandy's blog.

I am so excited for you. Hang in there

Luvs

Suz

Sara said...

You looked great at the wedding. Too bad we never had a chance to catch up. We'll be thinking of you these next couple weeks. GOOD LUCK!

Kris said...

Cute pictures. Every time I see pictures of weddings I want to go and do mine all over again - completely different this time around! Glad the shirt ended up working for you! I think it looked really cute with the sash on, too.

Laura said...

I love weddings also. You are going to be an amazing mother!