Monday, March 22, 2010

Showered with Clothes

Well, if there's one thing our baby girl WON'T be lacking when she's born, it will be clothes!!! My sisters and sisters-in-law threw me a family baby shower on Saturday and I got so many cute little outfits for baby McKinley. I am so excited to put her in them!


The shower was a blast. My little sister Amy drove down from Rexburg for it and it was so fun to hang out with her while she was here.


My cousin Hilary was in town from Seattle so she got to come too.

I always have to have pictures of the food... :)

My sister-in-law Emily made me the cutest diaper cake ever! Thanks Em!


Some of the peeps that were there...






My mom sent stuff home with Kristen from Hong Kong. What a fun surprise! Thanks Mom!


The cute little pink dress above and this blanket below were from her. I love them Mom!


Brandon's mom got McKinley the cutest little swim suit ever! This summer is going to be so fun. I can't wait.


This is an awesome blanket Kristen made for me.


And a blessing dress Kristen made back in college that she's going to let me borrow. I am SO in love with it.


Me and my 3 sisters, Kristen, Amy, and Heidi.
A bunch of people also went in together and helped us get our car seat and stroller. So we are pretty much set to go for this baby! I just need to buy a few more things and get all these new clothes organized. Not that I'm in a rush or anything. I'm going to enjoy every minute I possibly can of this pregnancy.

13 comments:

Losee's said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name! It is one of my top choices, if I ever get a girl! What fun things you got! And you look so cute! You have such a tiny belly!

Sara said...

You have got so many things from all these shower- you are totally set for her to come! It's awesome. I'm glad you are enjoying your pregnancy so much, just a few more weeks!

Laura said...

I love all the cute things that come with the baby!! You look great!!! Not much longer!

Barb said...

Cute name you've chosen.

Joanna said...

You look so good! Its so fun getting all that little girl stuff for the first time. Good luck Steph- the time is drawing near :) You will do great.

Jessica said...

How fun! What awesome sisters you have!

I'm getting so excited for you!

BYU Fish said...

Wow...you should have twins or triplets...will there be enough days to dress her up in all that stuff? So Christmas, babies, and weddings. The THREE best events to get some really cool stuff! Good luck.

Jilleen said...

You got some really great things! And you got an awesome picture of me nursing my baby... good thing I'm covered up!

Emily said...

so fun!! it's all starting to feel a little more real hey?? i don't think you've put her name on here before. mckinley is beautiful! i like it!!

Adam and Hilary said...

The shower was perfect timing so I could come. I love her name and am excited to see what she looks like. I know she will be so cute just like you! You will need to post pics on here so I can see her. It was good to see you, Steph!

Wendy said...

You are going to have to change the name of your blog because it's not just the 2 of you any longer. How fun to be getting so much stuff!! So much cute girl stuff out there. You are on the count down. I can't wait to see her!

Susan Bishop said...

Wow, Steph, your pictures and commentary help me almost feel like I was there. That's so cool Amy came and Hilary and Rebecca and everyone came. I love our family and miss them so much. That cake was the cutest ever. I almost forgot I sent those things home with Kristen...

The Ensign's said...

I LOVE baby swimsuits. They are sooo adorable.
I wish I could have been there to help celebrate. We'll def have to get together next time I'm in town.