Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family Pictures

Here are some of the family pictures we got. Too bad Mckinley was a bumb and wouldn't smile in any of them. Oh well. :)



Okay, so I guess she is smiling here. Who can resist it though when they're thrown up in the air?






Awww...

December has been a pretty uneventful month. Here are a few pictures of Mckinley when we were over at my brother Bryant's house. Don't ask me why they had a Dora chair there when all they have is 3 boys. :) Mckinley enjoyed it though.


Love that face. Carol, you recognize the overalls? I LOVE them!

Can a baby girl wear too much pink? I say no. Jake and Mal, I can't believe she is big enough to wear this outfit you got her!


We got a little Christmas preview when Mckinley opened a present from one of the doctors. She loved the paper! I think she is going to be really fun this Christmas.

9 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

Love the family pictures!!! Mckinley is SO stinkin CUTE!!! And they can NEVER wear too much pink! I love it :)

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I love the family pictures they are all so cute! And I agree....girls can never wear too much pink!!

Kris said...

She is so cute in that little chair! Is she teething? Her cheeks are so pink in that pic.

Susan Bishop said...

The "Dora" chair is from my house. I bought it for the grandkids! Dont worry, Bryant didn't buy a Dora chair for his boys!

Al and Ash said...

Those pictures are SO cute! Allen and I were just saying how we like the couch in the field...oh and that little cutie of yours is just adorable!

Hannah S said...

Fun family photos. Where/who took them?

Meghan said...

She is so cute!

Sara said...

I love your boots.

nora.lakehurst said...

She is so cute. Cute family pictures and Ahhh I just wanna kiss those cheeky cheeks.