Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lonely

Well, my parents are gone. And this house is LONELY!! I miss them. Mckinley and I dropped them off at the airport yesterday and now the house feels so empty.

I realized I didn't even take a single picture of them with Mckinley while they were here. Oops.

Speaking of Mckinley, remember how I said she likes her shapes? Here is a video (it's a little long, I won't be offended if you don't finish it) of her naming some of her shapes. This was back when the only letter she knew was R. Just now I drew an M, H, W, O, A, R, D, B and she recognized all those. She is learning so fast!



She has been watching a lot of movies lately and now she is a little addicted. One of her favorites is our wedding video. Now after having watched that a million times, anytime she sees someone kiss on TV she has to reach around and kiss Brandon. It is so stinking cute! On a side note though, we are thinking maybe we need to hide all the DVD's for a while. Out of sight, out of mind. We hope.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Oh her little voice is so cute. It's been forever since we've been around you guys! This reminds me so much of Logan - he was amazing at his shapes and still is really artfully minded. Good job Mckinley!

Linda J said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie and a smartie! I LOVED that video! Can't wait to see the little genius in person. Miss you guys. I think you need to bring Mckinley to the Stampede this year, she would love the petting zoo.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Oh my gosh I love her sweet little voice in the video! Looks like you have a smart little girl on your hands!!

byufish said...

I got sucked in....and watched the WHOLE THING...Smartie Pants...it's fun to hear her little voice! Hopefully G&G remember how to watch the videos on the blogs...they'll LOVE this!! Thanks for posting Steph.