Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September

I haven't added any pictures from September yet. This is going to be an overload post and I'm not going to apologize for it. I don't think there are very many people left that look at blogs these days. This is all for me to look back on later.
 
Kallie LOVES having things on her head now all of a sudden. She loves wearing headbands now and if they fall off, she will try to put them back on. Almost every day when we take her pajamas off we leave her shirt on her head and she parades all around the house with it like this.
 
 These guys love having their cribs right by each other (thanks Brandon). They will wake up from their naps and stand face to face and just giggle and laugh and jump on their mattresses. They do it a lot before their naps too. Which is just fine with me. All it means is more time in their room and I can get things done!
 
 
They love pulling all the wipes out of the case.
 
Having fun with this chair we borrowed from my mom. We want to buy some of these chairs for Tyler and Kallie for their birthday this Friday but they are not cheap!!!
 
 
 
Tyler and Kallie love throwing toys off the railing. Fine with us. Less toys in our permanently messy family room.
 
Thank you LoLo's for having double seated grocery carts! I wish every store had these. And why don't they, really?
 
We bought Mckinley a booster seat and switched Tyler and Kallie to be forward facing. Something we had really been looking forward to. (no pun intended)
 
I can't get over how cute this girl looks in a skirt and tennis shoes.
 
Mckinley is so so so so so fun. She says prayers on her own now and they are always so cute. She is learning a ton and we love the things she says.
 
Letting the babies play the piano at my mom's house.
 
We got out our old bouncer chair for the baby that Kristen nanny's and Tyler and Kallie have been having a blast with it. They climb in and bounce up and down in it. They both climbed into it themselves and were watching something on TV.
 
The kids taking a bath in the big tub.
 
Tyler and Kallie are obsessed with the dishwasher. Now they've started climbing on the door.
 
Mckinley gets into movies. Like one movie at a time. And she will watch that movie over and over and over and then talk about it constantly. Her current movie is The Croods. She has been making caves with her toys and so Brandon decided to make her a real cave with the couches and then on Friday night we brought out her mattress and let her sleep there. Brandon slept with her and I had no idea the whole night that I was in alone in bed. Ha ha ha.
 
Life is good. Tyler and Kallie turn one on Friday. They are so cute and so fun. Both walking all over the place. Kallie can practically run now. Mckinley is a doll. Always chatting it up with us and quoting movies and just being cute.

4 comments:

David said...

I read your posts and enjoy them.

bishopfamily said...

I love reading your posts too. I can't believe how big and adorable your kids are! Love all the stages they go through. Wish I were better at documenting it :)

Barb said...

I still read your blog. :)

Camile Kellogg said...

Love your blog posts.. and pictures!!