Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March

I am really starting to hate blogging. It's such a pain to get all the pictures uploaded, find the ones you want to post, post them, and then I always know there are pictures on Brandon's phone that don't make it here. And I hate doing a whole month at a time. We did get a new computer and it took a while to get all our pictures switched over and stuff. Anyway, here are some random March pictures.

Tyler with his new cousin Rayne. She is sooooo tiny. Pictures don't even do it justice.

Kallie and Kayler.

Kallie holding Rayne.

Mckinley's valentine that she hid from me for THREE weeks! Ha ha.

Mckinley whips out artwork like this all the time out of nowhere. I don't know where her talent came from but I love it!

The day Tyler got a bunch of hand me down t-shirts and decided to wear about 6 of them! And oh yes, he still falls asleep all the time. I need my kids to stop napping!

Kallie is always all over Ava. She put the Minnie ears on her.

Reading a book to Ava.

Cutest little hat ever!!!

This is how I often have to make dinner. She is still a little fussy thing! Although not near as fussy as she was a few months ago. So we'll take it. Ava is still an amazing sleeper and she really is so much better during the day. Just not one of those babies who can sit in a chair for an hour playing with toys. She definitely doesn't do that.

Kallie and Tyler always want to help bathe her.

These two have been such trouble makers lately and really bad at listening to their parents! Sheesh!

Nice day at the park.

Tyler put the Doc McStuffins tent on Ava. Ha ha ha.

Holding tiny baby Rayne.

Ava's first time on a swing.

Ava finally discovering that her feet are attached to her body!

I don't have hardly any pictures of Mckinley this month! She is such a doll, always so polite and obedient and helpful. Kallie is starting to get on her nerves though so they are fighting more these days.

Oh Kallie, she is the naughtiest little girl. But so awesome at times.

Kinley and I on our date. Hot tubbing at Jason's.

The kids love playing with Abby and Sophie.


Tyler and Kallie wash their feet in Kallie's sink after playing outside.

Learning to sit!

Finally discovered those feet and always plays with them when she is getting her clothes changed.

0 comments: