Tuesday, February 28, 2017

More February

Cutie Ava. Such a naughty baby, but oh so cute.

I put Kallie's hair in braids one day and it lasted for the next 6 days. She has the most incredible hair.

The Bean Museum is always a hit for our kids. We went when we had a day off of school, President's Day or something.

Mckinley's Moana painting. This girl is so incredibly artistic. Kallie is following in her footsteps as well.





Brandon and I got to sit on the 2nd row at the Jazz game. Such a great night! My parents babysat and Ava cried for 2 hours. Yikes.


My mission companion Camile got to go back to the Philippines. She was so nice to get pictures and videos for me from some of my favorite people. She kept me informed the whole trip of how everything was going and who she had seen and it was seriously the next best thing if I couldn't be there myself. It was incredible to relive some of my mission memories. So amazing!!!



0 comments: