Friday, March 9, 2018

Outings

Our finished plates from Color Me Mine! We love them and can't wait to use them.


Doing some grocery shopping on a Saturday and we went to Macey's to get a few things which of course included ice cream, and randomly some free cake they were serving to celebrate their 70th birthday.



Brandon's mom turned 60 on March 3rd. When she turned 50 she gave each of her kids $50. She told us that wouldn't be happening this time, but she surprised us and it did. She wrote a note to every single person in the family, gave each of the kids $6, and each couple $60. So fun! Mckinley turned her letter into a purse. Trust her to go and do something creative with it.


Ava is covered in bumps and bruises constantly. She is always getting hurt. Such is the age. She wiggled out of my arms while I was doing her hair on Sunday and face planted right on a toy that cut her eye lid and gave her a nice circular bruise on her forehead. It's fading now.

We had a random Monday off for teacher development or whatever. Mckinley said I hate three day weekends, I wish we could have a one day weekend. Ha ha. She loves school. We tried to turn it into a fun day though. I took the kids to the Bean Museum, then to the Museum of Art, then for milkshakes at Arctic Circle.








Tuesday night we decided to take our kids to Lucy's Pizza. They weren't very good, didn't like the pizza, same old. They thought we were going to go to the fun indoor facility at BYU for Lincoln's soccer game afterwards but we found out his game was outside and it's too cold so I took them to the library to play instead. I absolutely love their poses in this picture!!!

Life is good. Spring is coming and we are excited to get outside more. These kids are growing up before my eyes and I love them all. They are each so amazing individually and I feel lucky to be their mom and to be married to Brandon.

0 comments: