Monday, February 11, 2019

Disneyland

Back on Black Friday we bought Disneyland tickets for February. We went with two of Brandon's brothers and his mom. 

Because of my complicated pregnancy, we considered having me and Ava stay home and Brandon would just go with the older three (he's brave!). I thought I would be feeling better so back when Brandon decided to buy plane tickets, I had him buy one for me and Ava.

Well, when it was time for our trip I really wasn't feeling up to it, but I wanted to be there so bad, so we just braved it and went.

It was so fun letting the kids go on an airplane for the first time. Technically Mckinley went on one when she was a year old but of course she doesn't remember it.

They had so much fun looking out the windows, especially during take off.


Ava was pretty good. Never cried or anything but she was back and forth between our two rows a lot.

At the LA airport waiting for Lincoln to pick us up.

Traffic was bad (of course) on the way to the hotel. Tyler and Kallie fell asleep. So cute!

That evening we just walked to Downtown Disney, looked around in the stores, and then went hot tubbing.






The hotel we stayed at had their cereal and milk from breakfast available all day so a couple nights that's what we had for dinner. Perfect because our kids all like it! Walking to Downtown Disney and back was pretty hard on me and I was super nervous for the next three days in a row at the parks.

0 comments: