Monday, April 29, 2019

Hurricane

We went and spent the last weekend in April at our home away from home in Hurricane. The weather was amazing. The kids had a fun time swimming. It was our first time there with the pool open. The pool is really cool and we will have a lot of fun there in the future, I'm sure.

Morning snuggles with Dad!

I almost didn't go on this trip because I am just so big pregnant, but I decided I should go and watch my kids enjoy, since the baby is coming soon and I don't know how long it will take us to get the courage to do something like this with 5 kids in tow.

The kids got to play on this big blow up unicorn someone had at the pool. The next day it popped. :)

They always love swimming with cousins!

Kallie was a little scared to swim at first and got over it quick and improved so much! I love seeing this kids be independent in the pool.

Ava is just the cutest ever.

Tyler keeps up with Mckinley in the pool now and is a little fish.

Love these kids soooo much!

The water slide got turned on while we were there which we were very happy about!

Night swimming is the best with no sunscreen needed! This trip kind of felt like a work trip as there are still quite a few kinks we are working out with the house, but hopefully in the future we will really be able to go and just enjoy! PS. 3 weeks 3 days till baby boy comes out! I can't wait!!!!

0 comments: