Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Dream Baby

Oh my goodness, there are a lot of pictures on this post, but when we have a new baby in the house, we take A LOT of pictures.

We are just absolutely loving this baby. He is an absolute dream baby and has been so amazing!

Brandon has been doing such an amazing job of making sure our other kids get the attention they need. He has been letting them have sleepovers out in the family room on weekends.

Then one weekend he even slept with them down in the theater room for two nights in a row.

All the kids just love Jackson and he is so easy to love because he is such a good baby!!!! He only wakes up once a night to eat, usually around 3 or 4, and then goes right back to sleep and doesn't wake up till around 8 or later in the morning. Total dream! He's pretty content throughout the day and now that he's three weeks old he is spending a lot more time awake during the day.

The big three kids were all wanting to take turns holding him on their shoulder one day.



Love those cute forehead wrinkles!!


I love these pictures. This was totally just happening and so I snapped a picture of it. You can just see the love in this picture.

At his two week check up Jackson got circumcised. It was so hard to watch. He cried so much. It's been a week since then and he is all healed now and diapers are easy to change again.

Ava is often found hanging out in Jackson's car seat or in the baby swing which I ended up putting away because I think it swings him too high for how little he is.

I'm so happy that life has seemed normal since Jackson was born and I haven't been a crazy person. I usually get baby blues at 2 weeks but I didn't get it this time. At least not full on like I usually do. I've had a few moments of being emotional but nothing I would call baby blues. I even made sugar cookies with the kids one day.

Kallie loves babies the most I think. She is always wanting to kiss or hold Jackson. She is so sweet.

Brandon has also taken the kids over to roller blade at the Church several times since Jackson was born. They always have a blast and it is one of their favorite things to do.



Jackson's first bath.



We are very happy and really enjoying life right now!




0 comments: