Saturday, May 25, 2019

Kindergarten Graduation

I cannot believe Kindergarten has come to an end for Tyler and Kallie. We are so happy that they got to be with Mrs. Brown who was also Mckinley's teacher. She is so amazing and does so much with the kids. They learned so much and had so much fun. Their teacher put on a really cute graduation program for them. They sang songs, got diplomas, and we watched a slide show of all their pictures from the year.



I went in weekly and volunteered (except when I was on bed rest) and Ava came with me so now Mrs. Brown has gotten to know Ava, just like she got to know Kallie and Tyler when they were little. She is so excited to be Ava's teacher. We just have to wait four years. :) And I hope she is still around to be Jackson's teacher when he goes to Kindergarten too. She feels like a part of our family.

The last day of school they had a singing program. I am so grateful for babysitters who came over so I could go to these events. I was supposed to have Jackson the day after they finished school, but I'm glad he came early enough that I was recovered enough to attend these events.




Mckinley's class had a poetry party that I was never planning on being able to attend because I should have been in the hospital but oh my gosh, I'm so glad I could go. It was so cute!

We also felt very lucky to have Heather Crossley as her teacher this year. Heather is in our ward so we get to see her at Church too. She was a great teacher and Mckinley just loved her.

They decorated this cute back drop for their poetry party.

Mrs. Crossley made these cookies for each of her students along with a framed page of all of their attributes. So sweet! We love our teachers and I love that my kids love school.


0 comments: