Mckinley is 9 months old today. She has been out of my stomach for as long as she was in it. Well, in a week that will be true since she stayed in an extra week. :)
I love love loved having her in my belly but I love her outside of it even more. Look at that face, how could you not?
Anyway, we went to the doctor today and here are her stats.
Weight: 18 lbs 6 oz (43%)
Height: 27.5 inches (49%)
Head: 17.75 inches (81%)
At 9 months Mckinley:
- Is a pro at giving kisses.
- Is starting to wave a little.
- Likes to copy you when you say "Ah!" (she'll copy you over and over and over, it's so fun)
- Pulls herself up on anything she can and walks along it.
- Finally got to meet her Grandma and Grandpa Bishop!
- Still just has two teeth on the bottom (although I think I can see one of her top teeth getting close).
- Doesn't say very many words with consonants but she loves to jabber.
- Understands a bunch of words and does lots of tricks.
- Will always turn her head and search for him if you ask "Where's Daddy?" She L.O.V.E.S. him.
- Can be found standing up in her crib now when she wants to get out (like twice in the last half hour since I put her down).
- Still wakes up in the night to eat, but last night we decided to put a stop to that. Brandon hung out next to her crib at 3 in the morning this morning till she went back to sleep. And she had her record night of 13 hours!
- Loves to go to sleep with her binki but we have lost 2 out of 3 of the ones she likes so once the 3rd one is lost, it's all over.
- Takes 2 good naps every day, and sometimes a 3rd nap in the evening.
- Loves to eat anything we're eating, but still loves rice cereal and baby food.
- Has almost eaten more cheerios than her body weight.
Anyway, we just love this little girl so much and are so blessed to have her in our lives.