Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April stuff

Ava always empties this out and sits in it. I love it. She's so cute!

We have had some amazing spring weather days. Fun with cousins at the park.

I taught my last week of joy school. :( Hardly anyone came that week so it was very low key. I can't believe the school year is coming to an end.

We've spent a lot of time outside already this year riding bikes. Ava loves being pulled in the bike trailer.

My mission companion Camile came and visited me from Oregon. She brought me cookies from Sips n Sweet Treats for my birthday!!! So yummy.

We went out to Pizza Factory with the kids for my birthday. They made me a 37 pizza instead of 36 so I didn't take a picture of it.


We discovered this really fun swing at a house in our neighborhood and the kids beg me constantly to go there.

They also have chickens that the kids love to go and see.

My mom had us over for dinner the day before my birthday and made me beef and broccoli. So delicious!

Brandon brought me breakfast in bed on my birthday and then Shannon watched our kids while we went to Teppenyaki for dinner. I got a GPS watch and am loving it so far. It was a great birthday!

Grandma let us borrow this car and Ava just loves it!

More fun on the swing.

0 comments: