Thursday, October 17, 2019

Ava is THREE!

I was looking back on Ava's 2nd birthday and saw that we went to Jaker's on her birthday. I guess when you have a birthday in October, pumpkin patches are a good place to go. We didn't go on her actual birthday this year, but a few days before. My cousin was in town for her dad (my uncle)'s funeral so we met up at the pumpkin patch. It was freezing and so windy, which gave us the place to ourselves. We had a great time. Jackson was there too, but hiding in his car seat. He slept almost the whole time. It was awesome.





Jackson is getting close to sitting up! Such a cute bald little thing.

Ava rides her scooter in all weather. :)

Saturday was Ava's birthday. She was so excited to turn three and now she says she's almost 10.




Part of her birthday was spent at my uncle's funeral so my mom brought her a birthday present that she opened up in the church parking lot.

It was a pretty low key birthday but I think she felt special and she sure loved all of her gifts. She got a new baby doll, a stuffed unicorn, play dishes, a tea set, and new clothes. She is such a fun child. Everyone who meets her loves her!!!

0 comments: