Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Life Goes On

Well even when you break your wrist, life goes on. Kallie was doing a photo shoot with Jackson one day and we got these.



Tyler sure loves having a little brother!!

Tyler and Mckinley both finished up their basketball seasons. So much fun and we will definitely play again next year.


Brandon started working from home the day I broke my wrist (hello miracle!) because they are remodeling his office. He took the kids to lunch one day to take advantage of this time.

Mckinley was soooo excited for Battle of the Books. She was her team's captain again this year and read all 20 books on the list. She was so cute about it. They got to the 5th round.

Cutie Ava asleep on the couch. Oh my, we love this little girl so much.



I had to sit out for this because of my arm but Brandon got to go up to Salt Lake to go curling! So fun.

I don't have many pictures of me with my cast, so I had to include this one. I slowly learned to do more and more with one arm.

Jackson is just so cute and fun! Still a little whiny, but he started scooting after I broke my wrist, and I think that made him a little happier to be able to move around where he wants a bit. He does an army crawl using his left arm and his right toe!

I absolutely love having a daughter who wants to decorate for every holiday for me. I don't think I'll ever do it again. :) Mckinley did this all on her own.

0 comments: