Monday, June 9, 2008

How Has it Been 2 Years Already?!!

Well, today is June 9th. Which means me and Brandon have been married for exactly 2 years. And when I say exactly, I mean 2 years ago to this very minute we were in the temple sealing room. If I remember right.

So anyway, we celebrated over the weekend in Salt Lake and had such a good time. We stayed at the Residence Inn (thanks to Brandon's dad) and had a nice room with a little kitchenette and everything.


We did a session in the Salt Lake Temple (Brandon's first time) and loved it.

After the temple, we had dinner at the Olive Garden (all for me, but Brandon loved it too). They even gave us a free cake to celebrate our anniversary. How cool is that?

When we got back to the hotel we just went hot tubbing and then watched a lot of TV and relaxed. For breakfast in the morning, there was a free gourmet breakfast that was so yummy! We didn't even know if there would be breakfast at all so it was a nice surprise.


On Saturday when we got back home we spent a couple hours swimming with Haley. We are loving the warm weather and take advantage of it whenever we can.

This last 2 years has flown by, it's hard to believe it's been that long. I am so grateful to be married to Brandon. He is such a good husband and is so good to me when I have my crazy mood swings and sudden meltdowns. One of the best parts about our weekend was that Brandon planned it weeks ago and basically it was all the things I wanted to do! He is so patient and kind. I have learned so much from him and still have such a long way to go. I love you Bran!

5 comments:

Megan Erickson said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you had fun. It's always nice to get away from the norm a little bit.

Hannah S said...

Congratulations! I am glad your expectations were met! That's the best when that happens!

Jennie said...

I'm glad Brandon planned it and you got to celebrate. That is cool that Olive Garden gave you a whole cake!

Kris said...

No way! What a great present Brandon! How fun you guys, and Happy Anniversary!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Congrats on 2 years. There are many more to come!!!! Miss you guys.