Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meet Kristen

Most of you that know me know my sister Kristen. But some of you may not. Well, this last weekend she had a birthday. She is now 21 with 8 years of practice. :) I thought about finding a bunch of embarrassing pictures of her and posting them on here but #1, I am lazy and #2, she never looks at my blog so it wouldn't have been as cool. So I'll just post some pictures of her birthday.

This was on Sunday, the day after her birthday, blowing out the candles. She got all of them in one shot. Strong lungs.

.
The beautiful ice cream cake Amy made.

.
On Friday night they had a big birthday party at her house. We ate some amazing home made pizza and then got the big screen set up (she makes these, she is so freaking talented, and they are HUGE) outside for rock band.

.
Before all the festivities started, Amy and I had fun flying kites. I LOVE flying kites! The weather was perfect for it that day.

.
Kristen getting the charcoal ready for dutch oven cobbler. Yum.

.
Me and two of my three amazing sisters, Amy and Kristen (who is wearing really tall shoes while me and Amy are in flip flops, she's really not that much taller than us).

.
I don't have enough good things to say about Kristen. She is the best big sister anyone could ask for. We have always been best friends. She has always been so nice to me, even when I don't deserve it. I love you Kris! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Hannah S said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!
She is so stinkin skinny!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! I am having my baby at Orem Community, sorry. You can still come visit me if you want. I haven't seen you forever.

Mike and Lisa said...

Hey Steph! I've been meaning to ask if Amy got an internship with my job. I hope it worked out. Happy birthday Kristen!

Emily said...

Hooray for Kris! Now you've a standard to keep...I expect an "ode to Emily" on my next birthday :) Thanks for saying hi yesterday...it brightened my day!