Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Love Living in Utah

I know a lot of you think that sounds crazy, to love living in Utah, but I think this place is the BEST and I never want to leave.

Last night we went to a dinner in Salt Lake with Ross and Haley. We go to a lot of these dinners with Nu Skin tickets. Last night it was a Larry H. Miller something something Diabetes Awareness night. It was at the Grand America Hotel. The food was amazing, the program was actually good, and we were surprised to see that Elder. M. Russell Ballard was speaking. How cool is that? And when does that happen outside of Utah?


Yes, I took pictures of my food. :)

6 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

Steph, you look so pretty! Love your dress. That was the only bad thing about those awesome dinners - I never had anything to wear!!

Looks like so much fun. I miss Utah. Some day we will be back...

Sara said...

That dessert looks amazing. I love food pictures.

Emily said...

Yum! I don't miss much about working at Nu Skin, but I do miss those perks! Enjoy all these formal events while you have them!

Jennie said...

Pretty dress. I like the collage.

Hannah S said...

Yes, I like your dress too. My cousin, Micaela, were there too. Her husband works with non-profit organizations, something...she learned a lot about diabetes.
Who's Ross?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that stuff never happens in Kansas. I love Utah. It's so pretty. It drives me crazy when people say they don't like it... I love Kansas, but Utah definitely has some awesome things happening! PS...You are so pretty!