Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Pictures. Again.

Well, we got family pictures taken again. This time with Brandon's entire family. The goal is to get one printed for his parents' house to replace the one that's there. It's only about 12 years old I think.



Mckinley still doesn't like to smile when getting her picture taken (it's not just you Ashli!).


A couple different poses of the whole family.



I tell ya what, this family isn't getting any smaller!



It's always so fun to have all the grandkids together. And then to pretend like you're actually going to get a good picture with all of them in it.


The countdown continues. Two weeks from today till my parents get home. I can't believe it's finally almost here.

6 comments:

Hilary said...

What a good looking family! Mckinleys dress is cute! Yah that's WAY exciting your parents get to see their granddaughter in person for the first time!!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

so cute. you look so GREAT!!! and that mckinley looks so much like you...too cute.

nora.lakehurst said...

So cute and it looks like the Provo Library? I love that place. Anyways Hey I think I know your SIL one with dark hair and in the photo she is wearing a black over jacket with a gray shirt. So where does she work? I swear I have seen her many times. Just wondering.
YAY For pictures.

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Your turned out cute too! Can't believe your parents get home so soon. Exciting!!!!

Aubrey said...

I love the pictures! McKinley is so cute and she looks so much like you.

Alexis Ree Bosco said...

ok the Salmons have the cutest grandkids, hands down. These pictures are so cute!!