Tuesday, January 25, 2011

#200

This was supposed to be a post with a video of Mckinley's newest super cute trick but the video won't load. So I guess we will just celebrate that it's post #200 and put a few pictures on here. I will try again in a new post with the video and may have to resort to putting it on youtube.

So proud that she pulled all the diapers out.


I love it when kids become little begging puppy dogs. This girl wants to eat anything and everything we're eating. Confession: I don't like sharing food (and especially treats) with kids. Bad. I know. She ate half my shepherd's pie. I am definitely going to have to learn how to share.


Last night was her first bath in the big tub. Crazy. She is growing up.

2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

And all those photos are so darling. And BTW I wasnt mad that your SIL knew who I was. I was totally joking about that. LOL Like she was saying "oh....Karla Southern" LOL I think I am there as much as twice a month if not more. She is so sweet. Just like you!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Ok, so this made me laugh because I don't like to share either. My kids know, if they want something that Blake & I have, they go to Dad. Dad's are patient that way, he will give them his last bite of things or last drink or whatever. I don't know how he does it, lol. The even funnier thing is, I thought at 1 point in my life, this is a problem and I need to get over it, but I was talking with a bunch of moms about this once and we were most ALL the same way and the dads were better. So Funny!! I mean, we have given these kids our entire life, the least we want is our own piece of pie, haha!!!