Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow

A little too late, we finally let Mckinley go out and play in the snow. Thanks to these awesome pants and boots we borrowed from my mom and sister.
 
 
The snow was pretty crusty, but she had fun anyway.
 
Brandon kind of had to push her arms and legs into the snow to make the snow angel.
 
His and hers.
 
 
 Maybe next year we will let her go out when it's still fresh. But oh how I hate being out in the snow.
 
A few other random pictures...
 
Tyler eyeing my cake pop.
 
On one of those still cold, but not unbearably cold days, we took a walk.
 
I can't get over this smile!
 
Tyler wearing his cute suit to Church (we didn't even get him out of his car seat while we were there).
 
One night when Mckinley tried to come in our room in the middle of the night I told her to go back to her room. In the morning when I went to get the babies, this is where I found Mckinley. Ha ha ha.

1 comments:

Adam and Hilary said...

best snow angels ever!

how funny that is where she slept for the night. with her blanket over her face. so funny and cute!