Sunday, October 27, 2013

Outside

My kids love the outdoors! Who knew? I never take them outside so I wouldn't know! My neighbor used to always tease me and ask if we ever went outside because he never saw us out there. I like to think I like the outdoors but maybe I don't like them as much as I thought I did. Part of it too is that Tyler and Kallie have been in a phase where it was impossible for me to bring them outside. But now that they are comfortable walking, and they can go up and down stairs, it's totally doable.
 
 They have been so fussy for a few months now and it really wears on me throughout the day. So I have been taking them outside to play. We have a horrible back yard, it's pretty much non-existent. But luckily we have, well, I guess had (they just moved) the best neighbors who offered their backyard to us anytime we wanted to use it. They are gone now and no one new has moved in yet so I just head over to their backyard and that's where we play.
 
These guys just ran around entertaining themselves for like 45 minutes while I sat on the stairs and watched. It was heaven.

0 comments: