Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Last week I took the kids and went to Hee Haws with Kristen and Mav. It's the first time I've ever been to a pumpkin patch/farm place, whatever they're called, and I was terrified to go with my three kids. Had anxiety about it the whole day before. But I decided to go anyway and we actually had a really fun time. Besides at the end when Mckinley tripped a few times and face planted it in the dirt.
 
 
Mckinley was so brave and was petting this cow through the gate. A far cry from last year at the Thanksgiving Point farm where she was so scared to go close to the big animals.
 
The coolest part was where you could walk around with all the goats and sheep. Tyler totally freaked out right after this picture and fell on his bum and cried. He hated when I made him touch the animals.
 
 
 
The kids had fun playing in the corn sand box thing.
 
 
We went on a little hayride that was short and fun.
 
Horse tire swings.
 
And the slides! I was so proud of Mckinley for climbing up to this slide and going down by herself. She had a lot of fun.
 
Then they had this huge slide that you had to sit on a gunnysack to go down on and it was sooo fast and so fun. I took Tyler and Kallie separately on my lap and Mckinley would go right next to us ad hold my hand. We all loved it.
 
A year ago when these twins were babies I don't think I could have ever imagined that we would get to a point where they were easy enough that I could take all three kids and go and do something like this. But we can! (with Kristen's help of course) We are at a good point in our lives and really enjoying this stage.

0 comments: