Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Lego Land

Lego Land was incredible! I could never post all the pictures and videos I took. All the Lego creations were so amazing. It was so fun to see them all.

We got great advice and started out with the kiddie rides and left the bigger ones for later in the day. So we never waited longer than like 20 minutes in a line. We got to ride so many things and see so many cool Lego creations.







Driving school. Not sure where my pictures of Ava and Jackson went but they did this too.











The river cruise ride was so amazing! I could have gone on that one again. All day it had kind of a long wait and when we went to ride it there was no line at all and we walked on. It was the best!









Loved the mini Las Vegas in Legos too!


















There was an entire safari ride and I just took a video of the whole thing so I don't have pictures. But wow, just wow. I love Legos so much and I loved Lego Land!




The Lego Land Hotel.

The Castle Hotel. I didn't even know these existed and they were so cool!


Beautiful sunset to end the night and then we headed to Costco for dinner. The kids were so excited to order anything and everything they wanted! We planned on buying food in the park but never needed to because we had so much stuff to snack on. It was such a fun day!


 

0 comments: