Tuesday, August 2, 2022

More pond, more boating

Another trip to the pond. I just can't get enough of being in or near a lake. I love swimming in lakes so much!


The girls were using the kayaks as paddle boards, lol.


Went to Classic Skating with our cute neighbors the Williams. Tyler ended up hurting his foot pretty bad on the bouncy house.


Becca Hamblin got called as our new Young Women's President (I am an advisor over the oldest group of girls) which is amazing to me because Judy Miller who was my favorite young women leader ever, is Becca's aunt! Anyway, ever since Becca got called in we have done some really fun activities. Swimming at her parents house, and then boating on her boat! We had such a good time!



The very next morning after I went boating with the young women, we went back out on the lake with Ross. It was a pretty cold morning though!






The sun was finally starting to peek out of the clouds just as we were leaving ha ha. But of course we still had a good time. 

So. Many. Sleeping pictures of Jackson. He falls asleep anytime we're in the car.

That evening we headed up to Provo Canyon for my cousin Alison's daughter's wedding. At the reception center we saw this garder snake so I caught it and let the kids touch it.

As we were leaving the reception, Tyler got rattled at by a baby rattle snake! A guy that worked there came and killed it. 

We went to Bridal Veil Falls after that and Brandon flew his drone around. I love Provo Canyon so much!

We found this cute leaf bug. Not sure what it's really called.




 

0 comments: