Sunday, October 16, 2016

Jakers

The Friday before Ava was born I took the kids to Mckinley's school carnival. They had so much fun.


I was hoping to go to Jaker's pumpkin patch as a family for our last Saturday but Brandon had to replace the water heater in our town home and it took up the better part of the day. So Monday after school I took the kids and my mom and Kristen came as well. The kids were just as excited as if we went to Disneyland. Seriously. They love this place.


Me and my mom.

 Mckinley and Tyler thought it was sooooo funny when Kristen gave them big Santa bellies full of corn.





Very last belly shot! This was at 39 weeks exactly. She came out two days later.

We decided to take a picture of the five of us the night before Ava was born and we would become a family of 6.

0 comments: